Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question TopMenu - how to translate

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by skuwka
(sorry for my grammar, but english isn't my native language)

This are my steps of instaling Kunana 1.6b1:

1. instalation
2. translate to polish (edit english file and save it to polish)
3. create topMenu (CreateMenu in Control Panel)
4. I see that top menu isn't in polish, so I translate english install.ini file
5. Back to Control Panel and CreateMenu again but doesn't work. All the time I have top Menu in english.
Why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi,

go to Joomla backend -> Menu Manager -> Kunena Menu and there you can change all kunena menus to you language

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: skuwka

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by cbrace
I have a question about this.

I changed the Rules button to Guidelines.

So far, so good.

However, when I click on that button and the page is displayed, "Rules" is still displayed in the blue horizontal bar as the title. It seems like it is hard-coded somewhere.

Thanks.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by @quila
Hi,

no this is not hard-coded. When you change Rules to Guidelines in Joomla menu manager, in the second field you have "Alias" change this one also to guidelines, and that will do the trick ;)

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds