Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question What does this phrase mean?

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #1 by iLucato
Hi K-team, I'm sorry form my silly doubt, but my language barrier sometimes make me confused.

When moderating a topic, there is a checkbox with the message:

"Leave shadow topic pointing to new location"

I need to translate it and I'd like a better info what does it stand for. I didn't get very well this 'shadow topic'. Would you guys explain in other words please.

I'll appreciate.

As soon I get all files translated I'll send them you. ;0)

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by iLucato.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi, if moderator move one topic from one category to other and this is checked, topic is moved and in the category where was you still have listed that topic which point to new location.

Hope this helps

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #3 by iLucato
Ahhh...quila. :0) I think I got it.

See if I understood.

It leaves the topic where it was and put a link into it informing a new place and creates the same topic in a new location. So, in sum the thread was "moved/copied" but remained its "shadow" with the link.

Am I right?

Thanks for the help.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by @quila
yes, ;)

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #5 by iLucato
Thanks @quila.

Time to create page: 0.602 seconds