Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important moderate message: tiny scroll window

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by cbrace
Hi all,

I have the 1.6 beta installed on a test server with the default template, rhuk_milkyway.

When I select the moderate message option for a given message, its contents are squeezed into a tiny scrollable window, perhaps 50px (?) high. Here is what it looks like:

Thanks,
-Colin

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled | htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-BETA1 | Build: 3068 | Version name: | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi cbrace,

this si known bug in Chrome and Safari, it's fixed for next release.

Quick fix:

kunena.forum.css line 2857

instead of overflow: auto;
insert overflow: hidden;

well, how to change.
1. make change in file kunena.forum.css
2. go here refresh-sf.com/yui/ and compress file, you will have kunena.forum-min.css
3. put that file via FTP to css folder and overwrite existing

Hope this helps
Regards

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by cbrace
For some reason, accessing my host via FTP, the server won't let me overwrite the existing kunena.forum-min.css. Are the permissions too strict?

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by @quila
Hi try to use some components from JED which allow you to do that. Like Extplorer
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...JleHRwbG9yZXIiO30%3D

Regards

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by cbrace
Fixed, thanks.

The new mod tools... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Great job, devs.

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds