Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question (solved) Would switching menus off widen the forum ?

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by cally6008
Strange question I know.

Link - www.tracingequines.co.uk/horses/chat
(kun 1.5.12)

If I put a Home button on the Top menu (of my joomla website) and then switched off the menus and options down left hand side ... would this widen the forum so it takes the whole width ?

Does that make any sense :unsure: ?

PS - I love this new template colours etc that you got here on K.com forum
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by cally6008.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi cally, sorry for delay,

to take whole width for forum on your site you must unpublish all modules in left and right position for your forum menu. Depend also from your joomla template, should be designed that can clear these positions after unpublish all modules.

Hope this helps

regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: seid11111

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
The site looks good to me. I think this has matter has been resolved.

Yes, as @quila wrote, the answer depends on whether your Joomla template supports collapsible module positions. rhuk_milkyway and JA_Purity templates have this feature. If in doubt, contact your template developer.

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds