Kunena 5.1.10 Released - Security release (03 Mar 2019)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.10 [K 5.1.10] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1. This is a security release.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Topics to be seen only for a certain group of users

More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by ahinsen
Hi, I want to set up my forum in a way that certain topics (e.g. a category) can only be accessed by a certain group of users (regardless of their user access level) e.g. topics only for community leaders with different access levels. I have Kunea 1.6.2. over joomla 1.5, and ready to upgrade or install add-ons if necessary.
Thanks
A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sozzled
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
We do not answer questions about unsupported versions of Kunena in this forum. In any event, you cannot solve your problem with K 1.6; you can solve your problem with K 2.0.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds