Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug Help!! Accidently deleted a Topic and need to restore it! Kunena 1.7

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by Chrisp
Hello to everyone,

I am in a really difficult position here and require urgently someone's help.

I am Kunena 1.7.0 installed on my Joomla 1.5.24 system and while trying to delete a spam post under a specific thread/topic, by accident I deleted the whole topic!

I can still see the topic when logged in as administrator, however when I click on the 'restore' button under each thread's reply, it does not bring it back to life and visitors are still unable to see the thread.

How can I restore the whole thread with all messages?

Many thanks for your time and hoping for a quick response.

Chris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Questions about unsupported versions of Kunena are not answered on this forum. Please read Kunena 2.0.2 Released . We're sorry for your loss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds