Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Change "User" to "Member"

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by Gray Wolf
We recently migrated our old SMF Forum to Kunena 1.7 and for the most part everything has gone pretty well. Once I got everyone clued in to the new URL, we started right where we left off and have been running fairly smooth for a few weeks.

But one thing that bothers me, and many of the regular members of our forum, is that the word (User) appears below our names. We'd really like to change that, but I can find nothing in the configuration that will allow me to change it. If this can't be cahnged, can it be left blank?

Perhaps the word doesn't have the same meaning in other locations, but it has a particularly negative meaning to my 4000+ members, many of whom wrote me and asked if something could be done about it. So I present this to the group: does anyone know if this can be altered in any way?

By the way, I'm the administrator for our forum, so yes, I have full authority to make changes to suit the members and myself. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Gray Wolf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Change "User" to "Member"
There's a slight "trick":

Forum configuration » Plug-ins » Userlist » Show User Type = No
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gray Wolf

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by Gray Wolf
Replied by Gray Wolf on topic Change "User" to "Member"
That's the spot! Thank You Thank You Thank You! Moderators Rock! :)

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds