Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Only viable to logged in users

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by xpatman
The forum is only viable to logged in users

I had my joomla 1.5 site migrated over to joomla 2.5

Being new to 2.5 is not helping me as it has so many new things

I thought every was fine then I found the forum is only viable to logged in users.
I dont know if it is a permissions / setup / Kunena error or just me

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 30M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoububble | author: Youjoomla LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 02-18-2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIm 2.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2 | Kunena Stats 1.7.2

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon to "solved"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by xpatman
Wow
It took two days to find out but in the Category Manager all Category's have to be set to Public

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds