Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug Kunena Latest - Members only forum but show topics in mod?

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by jhdesign
Our forums is registered only users but we still want to show topics in latest topics mod (which will redirect user to login page).

Is this not doable? Using 1.7.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by jhdesign

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
First of all, K 1.7.1 is not supported.

If I understand you correctly, you have made the policy decision to not allow people (who haven't registered with your site) to view anything on your forum. But, in your case, you want to relax this restriction to show the "topics" that have recently been updated and and use that to encourage people to join your forum so that they can seen the actual details.

We have had several discussion on similar matters. In common forum management terms, this is known as "teasing". I think you should know that there is no "teasing" option in Kunena (any version) at this time.

You may also find the topic Teasers - Read post titles without being able to read posts useful background reading.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by jhdesign
Thank you for taking time to reply to my post.

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds