Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Resolved] Message Time Format

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by modernmagic
Where can I edit the code for the time format?

The options in the Forum Configuration / Frontend do not allow me to rearrange the time format to USA standard.

It is currently:
19 Mar 2012 15:43

I want it to be:
Mar 19, 2012 15:43

j2.5.6 K1.7.2

We focus on creating, managing and optimizing Joomla websites so you can focus on your own business
modernmagic.com
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Message Time Format
I believe that it's fairly easy to add your own timestamp format (if not through the configuration panel, then by modify the PHP code - located in your Kunena template - to use your own format). We've had these questions asked before on the forum - maybe not for a year or so - and searching the forum for information will get you the answers just as fast as me spending time figuring out which PHP file controls the function.

Actually, a useful tip might be to look in the language file? Try there, maybe that's the answer?
The following user(s) said Thank You: modernmagic

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by modernmagic
Replied by modernmagic on topic Message Time Format
I was looking for it in the php files. But you are correct, it was in the language file:

/components/com_kunena/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_kunena.ini
lines 190-194

We focus on creating, managing and optimizing Joomla websites so you can focus on your own business
modernmagic.com

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds