Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved AFter Joomla Update "Cannot save message"

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by mitchell65
Have just updated to Joomla 2.5.6 and now get the message as in the attached screenshot basically Cannot save message". I have run database fix but the result is OK there. I have a backup to Joomla version 2.5.4 so can revert if necessary>
Thanks for any help on this.

Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #2 by mitchell65
Just tried to post a new message and it is working fine now. Sorry about this, must have been a temp glitch.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon to "solved"; archive and lock topic.
More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by Matias
Just a note: I've noticed that PHP doesn't always notice that some PHP files have been changed and it somehow uses the old version of that file. It doesn't take a long time, but is annoying as it can temporary break your site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mitchell65
Time to create page: 0.352 seconds