Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved re-captcha error if setting is set to anything but 0 for new registrants

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by dianaNashif
Hi Guys,

We are experiencing spam in our forum so I upped the CAPTCHA Challenge for Users to 1 and we are still getting spam, now I set it to 2. Doing some testing and set up a new user profile, starting a new topic and each time I put the captcha in exactly as it says I get this error below. And it clears the post form completely.

The captcha wasn't entered correctly. reCAPTCHA said: invalid-request-cookie

When set to 0, then of course no error. I also re-created the keys.

What am I doing wrong here?
www.standupgirl.com
Thank you looking at this for me,

Diana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
It looks like there's something going wrong in the request. It may be best to google the error message.

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by dianaNashif
Thank you and I have googled and read everything. Google says "The challenge parameter of the verify script was incorrect." Now for some reason the error is Incorrect captcha. Please try again. Which when I look at the source code it is correct:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var RecaptchaOptions = { custom_translations : { instructions_visual : "Write captcha code", instructions_audio : "Enter audio code", play_again : "Listen again audio code", cant_hear_this : "Save audio code in mp3", visual_challenge : "Visual captcha code", audio_challenge : "Audio captcha code", refresh_btn : "Refresh code", help_btn : "ReCaptcha help", incorrect_try_again : "Incorrect captcha. Please try again.", }, theme : "red" }; //--> </script>

I have tried over and over different captcha words and still get the error.

This issue started after we upgraded to 1.7.

Any other suggestions for me?

Diana

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #4 by dianaNashif
Great news my issue is fixed thanks to Sozzled.

Problem was created by a conflict with the System - JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator plugin. Disabled it and the error is gone.

Many many thank you's again to Sozzled for helping me and giving me a better understanding of the relationship of plugins and what is important to the user of our website. From here I will be simplifying what is really needed to keep my site error free.

Have a great week everyone!

Diana
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds