Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Can't post...

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by stempelman
Can't post... was created by stempelman
Hi...when I click on New topic the form comes it and I select category Main Forum, enter a subject and some body text and click on submit and it just brings me back to the same form with all my text still in the subject and body.

Please help! Thanks.

CONFIG REPORT BELOW

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 660 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 360M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : takeyourpet | author: | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 21 03 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Can't post...
We cannot access your forum. Only logged-in registered users can access your forum.

I cannot properly answer your question unless we can access your forum. See also the other question you asked today and my response to it: Forum pages don't display properly - not centered - pushed off to right

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by stempelman
Replied by stempelman on topic Can't post...
Thanks once more - takeyourpet.cloudaccess.net/forum

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
You cannot post because you have not created any sections or categories.

You deleted the section and category that was installed for you with the default installation of Kunena! Please read Sections, Categories, sub-Categories (Part 1)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stempelman

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by sozzled
This problem has been fixed and the topic is closed.

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds