Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K1.7.2 userlist - do not show blocked users

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by xdave78
Hi there,

I´ve got a little prob with that Kunena userlist. I want it NOT to show the blocked users anymore. I looked up the userlist.php in the func folder. But I´m not that good in php to fix this. Perhaps someone of you is able to help me with that. I´m pretty sure its just a lottle CODE Snipped for one of you out there.

I tried for testing to change this
Code:
// Total $this->db->setQuery ( "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__users WHERE {$where}" ); $this->total = $this->db->loadResult (); KunenaError::checkDatabaseError();

to that
Code:
// Total $this->db->setQuery ( "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__users WHERE WHERE 'block=0'" ); $this->total = $this->db->loadResult (); KunenaError::checkDatabaseError();

But with no Effect on the List itself.
Please help me.

Regards Dave
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by LittleJohn
Replied by LittleJohn on topic Userlist Problem K1.7.2
I believe what you are looking for, is the configuration option for this.

Go to backend.
Go to Kunena 'Forum Configuration' - Tab 'Frontend'
Look in the bottom for the setting 'User Count Contains'
Choose 'Only Active Users'

Does this help?
The following user(s) said Thank You: xdave78

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by xdave78
Replied by xdave78 on topic Userlist Problem K1.7.2
Oh, thanks a lot. In the german translation the title of this Option is not so clear as in the english Version. Typical case of "Lost in Translation" i guess ;)

OK it works now. Thanks a lot.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds