Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Resolved] Image link, url link & attachments problems

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by FPS
Hi
I've installed a fresh Kunena 1.71 on Joomla 1.5.25.
Unfortunately there are some problems when inserting the following in posts:
1. Image links
2. URL links
3. Attachments

If any of these three are chose, then the post is blanked out completely ( even "normal" text ).

Hoping you can help as it's rather a normal activity to want to utilise these 3 options, especially the first 2.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, FPS, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read the big tip posted at the top of the FAQs page (see the menu tab above this forum) and repeated in the posting guide printed above.

There are many possible reasons for the problems but we can't really say. You could try using K 1.7.2 (that's always a good idea to use the latest stable release) and you could try making sure that your Joomla setup is as close to a standard Joomla setup as you can make it - therefore, reading Securing Kunena in the Wiki might be a help - but, in this specific case, we're sort of operating in an information vacuum and any suggestions that we make to you will be wild, educated guesses at this time.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FPS

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by FPS
Thanks sozzled. Sorry new to this.
Hey I found the problem. Trim urls - I turned it off and bing bang bosh, I'm cooking with gas.

FPS (Nice but dim :silly: )

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thanks. Fair enough. Just for your information, as far as I know these "trim URL issues" we're fixed in K 1.7.2 ... ;)
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds