Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Adding a sub-forum in Bulgarian?

More
12 years 8 hours ago #1 by petko8680
Hi there,
i was just wondering is it possible to add a sub-forum in Bulgarian in my site's forum? What i want to know is if kunena will support topics/discussions in Bulgarian or not. cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 hours ago - 11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled

petko8680 wrote: Hi there,
i was just wondering is it possible to add a sub-forum in Bulgarian in my site's forum? What i want to know is if kunena will support topics/discussions in Bulgarian or not. cheers

The answer depends on whether you want everything (all the messages, the menu items, the buttons, Kunena text, appearing in Bulgarian or whether you have a site where you use one language (like English) and you want a "Bulgarian category" as well.

Most of the material here at www.kunena.org is in English but we also have language specific categories where people can use their own language (see the Language Specific category). Is this a similar way to how you want your forum to work, too? :dry:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by petko8680
yes, I just want to add a new category where people will post in Bulgarian only. i don't want to change anything about kunena

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
I think you have your answer and there should be nothing preventing you from creating a category for your Bulgarian-speaking users.

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by petko8680
already did it. cheers

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds