Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Resolved] Reply and Quote buttons have stopped "working" - some problem using CAPTCHA

More
12 years 2 days ago - 12 years 1 day ago #1 by jimmyjay
All of a sudden my "reply" and "quote" buttons have stopped working.

I'm a newbie to Kunena, so apologies if this is an obvious fix.

I have been altering the CSS in kunena.forum-min.css, kunena.default-min.css and kunena.default.rtl-min.css.

The buttons were previously working and now they are not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Joomla 1.7 - Kunena 1.7.2)
Last edit: 12 years 1 day ago by sozzled. Reason: Change subject and topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 days ago #2 by sozzled
Things don't "stop" working for no apparent reason. Perhaps they didn't work to start with, or maybe you made some changes? We ask people, before they post in this category, to read the pisting guide first.

We do not support hacked versions of original Kunena source files. If you have modified any original source code, please put it back the way that you found it (by re-installing Kunena). If, after restoring your original Kunena source files, things still do not work, please read the posting guide for advice on what you should do when asking for support. Thank you.

More
12 years 1 day ago #3 by jimmyjay
Thanks. Reinstalled and then figured out it was a problem with the Captcha.

All sorted now.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds