Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Categories showing as zero

More
12 years 1 day ago #1 by mikefriendly
My forum crashed last night and showed the message:
'Kunena Internal Error: Please enable Kunena Debug Mode and report problem in the www.kunena.org forum.'

The debug mode did not show any problems apart from one with an s4j module

I repaired the table 'jos_kunena_categories' and it is up and running again but...

The category index is only showing one topic, one which I posted since the repair.
All the topics and replies seem to be there and visible in the front end but not on the index.

Any ideas please?

www.buzz50.com/index.php/forum/index

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 day ago #2 by mikefriendly
Could the database column 'checked_out_time' in `jos_kunena_categories` have anything to do with this?

Only a few categories have dates/times in them.

More
12 years 1 day ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Categories showing as zero
The Recount Category Statistics facility should fix this situation.

In passing, did you resolve the problems that you reported to us earlier:
  1. Kunena Session Table most entries deleted
  2. Preview Panes Empty
  3. SQL to insert new message into existing topic
  4. KunenaLatest Topic first post
You have reported problems in the past; we advised you several times to eliminate your dependence on J! 1.5 "legacy mode"; I want to be sure that we are not enabling a problem, like the ones you've reported, to repeat themselves again in the future. Can you please revisit each of the above topics that I have mentioned above and post your understanding of the current situation in each of those cases. Thanks.

More
12 years 1 day ago #4 by mikefriendly
Thank you for your reply sozzled.

I am now on Joomla 2.5 and Kunena 1.7 so no legacy mode.

Strangely, the remaining problem of no tropics in the category index has cured itself!

More
12 years 1 day ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Categories showing as zero
I have marked this topic as resolved and I've also marked all the other matters that you asked about as, likewise, resolved and locked the topics. Thank you for getting back to us.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds