Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved kunena footer recovery

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by DOPAL
kunena footer recovery was created by DOPAL
hi i installed kunena 7.2 in my website in localhost. During the learning process i removed the kunena footer but now i want to make my website live .. and i want to put the footer again ... could anyone please guide me how can i put the kunena footer back... :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena footer recovery
We do not recommend that you change Kunena source code. If you have changed Kunena source code (and you do not remember what you have changed) then the simplest way to recover the situation is to re-install Kunena. Re-installing Kunena will not change the topics or categories that you may have created. I hope that helps. :)

Did we resolve the other question you asked about a month ago: recent posts module
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DOPAL

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by DOPAL
Replied by DOPAL on topic Re: Kunena footer recovery
My problem solved and got what i lost... Thank you so much :)

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds