Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Problem with PDF creation and Flat, Threaded, Indented

More
12 years 4 days ago - 12 years 4 days ago #1 by Edi
I upgraded always to the newest version of Kunena now using 1.7.2 (with German language files).

There are two problems:

1) PDF creation is enabled but not possible. I'm not sure, but perhaps only the button is not shown.

2) The new function "Flat, Threaded, Indented" does not work. Or as 1): The buttons are not shown.

It seems that I overlooked something. But I have no clue what it could be...
Last edit: 12 years 4 days ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 4 days ago #2 by sozzled
(1) PDF: Not possible in J! 1.6+ (i.e. J! 1.6, J! 1.7 or J! 2.5) - see No PDF Function with Joomla 1.6 - 1.7 - 2.5

(2) Threaded views: Disabled by default in K 1.7 - see Threaded layout default
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edi
More
12 years 4 days ago #3 by Edi
Thank you for your support!

1) It's okay. I was irritated because I read something else somewhere in the forum.

2) It works. But I do not really like it, because the threated view is shown page by page.
More
12 years 4 days ago #4 by Matias
If threaded view doesn't do what you would like it to do, please fill feature request explaining on how it should work. You may not see reply right away, but I'm reading feature requests now and then just to get some new ideas.
Time to create page: 0.365 seconds