Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Resolved] It's possible to Section's Icon to have different icon?

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by shapkaroski
Hi, How can I make all section to have different icon?
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
You can have category icons (see Category icons). There is no such thing as section icons, sorry.
More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #3 by shapkaroski

sozzled wrote: You can have category icons (see Category icons). There is no such thing as section icons, sorry.

On the front there are blue folders, I want to change them. But each one to have different icon.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by shapkaroski.
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
What you could do is insert an image into the section description. See Sections, Categories, sub-Categories (Part 1) . You can use BBcode in a section's description.
More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #5 by shapkaroski

sozzled wrote: What you could do is insert an image into the section description. See Sections, Categories, sub-Categories (Part 1) . You can use BBcode in a section's description.

My mistake, I wanted to changed categories icons. I founded in Forum Configuration>Frontend.

"Category Image Path: category_images/
Category Image Path. If you set the path as category_images, the full path will be your_html_rootfolder/media/kunena/category_images/"

I put images there named 5_CategoryName.png or CategoryName.png and nothing happen. Well, I put into description and the image showed below the category. This could be fine, all I wanted was (to be specific) when you go to index, there is blue folder and that folder to replace with the category icon :)
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by shapkaroski.
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #6 by sozzled
The following user(s) said Thank You: shapkaroski
Time to create page: 0.776 seconds