Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Donation Rank

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by Snoozey
Donation Rank was created by Snoozey
I was just wondering what other Kunena users were using for donations. I need an extension that upon donation will move a user into a donater rank. Any ideas?
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by Snoozey
Replied by Snoozey on topic Re: Donation Rank
bump
More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Donation Rank
See Ranks Management

You will need to write a plugin to change a user's rank automatically based on some event (e.g. when they've made a donation) or you will have to manually change their rank yourself.
More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by Snoozey
Replied by Snoozey on topic Re: Donation Rank

sozzled wrote: See Ranks Management

You will need to write a plugin to change a user's rank automatically based on some event (e.g. when they've made a donation) or you will have to manually change their rank yourself.

There are currently none out there?
More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Donation Rank
None that I know of, sorry.
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #6 by sunny33days
Replied by sunny33days on topic Re: Donation Rank
What did you ever decide to do for this donation feature.. My forum is actually growing and I've had several forum members that would like to send me donations to keep the forum going, however they also want credit or acknowledged for being a donar. Something next to their username basically stating they donated. WHat is the best way to do this?
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sunny33days.
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds