Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Renaming Kunena Root Forum Directory

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by ntsikinis
Hello everybody! I seek help in order to rename the default Kunena into my Site's name in the forum Directory. I use Joomla 2.5 and Kunena 1.7.2. Also, where can I make HTML changes in the code? I want to fix some things ( I seek to edit the Powered by Kurena to include my host in a new line too). I appreciate all the help I can get! Below is a screen of the part I want to rename:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
In answer to the first question, Kunena is a Joomla extension and it is installed just like any other Joomla extension. The "Kunena" text in the breadcrumbs is taken from your "Board Name" setting (the first setting in the Kunena configuration).

The answer to your second question is a little more complicated. We do not offer a "solution" to how to edit the "powered by" backlink; often people don't want to edit this (like you want to do) ... they only want to remove that link. Please read Please help me understand the GPL for Kunena and, especially, the last reply I made in that topic.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ntsikinis

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by ntsikinis
Thank you so much for your responce, after seeing it I felt so stupid :P ( it seems people need a break sometimes :P ).
As for the second, since it will be too much of a fuss, I am just going to include on the footer of the template. They might be a bit seperated, but the result will be the same.
Cheers and thanks!

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds