Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Category on Index show only when logged in after upgrade

More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by SportFish
Not sure if this is the correct place for this issue but I believe it's related to my recent upgrade. I've also read many many posts on the Menus, and I have re-built mine just in case. They seem to be configured properly.

My site is J2.5 with an upgrade (this am) to K1.71 then 1.72. I had to manually bring my database tables over from my J1.5.24 as they did not come over with JUpgrade. The manual move of the table required updating the template on my J1.5 site as well as updating to K1.72. But that upgrade shows Kunena perfectly.

When visiting my forum on my JUpgrade site, I see my index page, but no categories. Says "There are no categories in this section!" but it's all marked public in my menus settings. Once I log, I can see them all. I want them accessible without being logged in (like this forum).
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by SportFish. Reason: deleted report config and links to site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by SportFish
The upgrade changed all of my access settings to Nobody or Only Nobody, from Public. :dry: Some time in the Category Manager solved the problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds