Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question no subcategories in recent topics

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #1 by cbrace
Hi Sozzled, hi fellow k-boarders,

Last weekend I created for the first time around half-dozen sub-categories on my Kunena forum. These are third-level sub-forums, if you will. Their tiny icons appear in a little horizontal list under the parent category. So far, so good.

However, for some reason, new posts entered in these sub-categories are not showing up in Recent topics. I have reviewed the settings in the Kunena Category manager and nothing caught my eye. Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Kunena 1.7.2
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by cbrace. Reason: Kunena 1.7.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Please post your configuration report, maybe it will help.

Thanks.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #3 by cbrace
[strike]OK, here it is:[/strike]
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by cbrace. Reason: solved

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by cbrace
Ah found it: Category List in Recent Topic wasn't set to all.

Solved.

More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by Jiminimonka
Your configuration report does not show what version of UddeIM you are using, that is on 2.6 now I believe. Community Builder is now on version 1.8 so that should also be upgraded.

Your Kunena template is very much out of date, perhaps you should contact the author and get an upgrade that works with K1.7.2?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds