Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Find the posts in the admin panel

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by Betground
Hi guys,

Could someone tell me where can I find the forum posts in the admin panel in order to select if I want to delete some of them

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Betground, and welcome to Kunena.

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand your question or your specific problem. Perhaps if you could tell us why it's important for you to know this information we may be able to suggest a solution.

Which "admin panel" are we talking about? Maybe you could show a screenshot of this "admin panel"?

I don't really think your answer will be found by going to the backend of your website and looking at the Kunena control panel but, maybe, I have misinterpreted your question. :unsure:

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by Mike-XS
Hi Betground,

where can I find the forum posts in the admin panel

Short answer is you shouldn't be looking in the Joomla or Kunena admin control panel to delete posts.

Similar to all other discussion forum software such as ipb, phpbb, vb etc, most of the forum moderation tasks are performed through the frontend of the forum.

To delete posts in Kunena, your user account must first have the appropriate permission levels (admin/moderator).

With those permission levels you should see an extra drop down form at the bottom of each forum section and buttons underneath each post which will alow you to delete a whole topic or individual posts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiminimonka

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by Betground
:)

Thank you very much for your help!!!

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds