Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important [Resolved] I cannot select any categories in order to post a message on my forum

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by bashirnoori
I have installed joomla 2.5
installed Kunena latest version 1.7.2
Now when user want to post , at the top select Category is not working , it's like disabled !
i have enabled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by CheechDogg
Hello bashirnoori, please provide us with your forums configuration report. We can then have a better idea of what is going on with your site. Thank you.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #3 by bashirnoori
Sir,
Thank you for your cooperation, here is the temporary place for our forum you can check:
awaz-news.com.af/global/index.php/forum1/newtopic
username: ahmad
pass: pass~
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by bashirnoori.

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
... and read Sections, Categories, sub-Categories (Part 1) and make sure that you have published the category/categories that you have created.

More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by bashirnoori
i have published all categories, on the new post also appear those categories, but can't select that.
if i post the article without choosing category this error come: -load-: You do not have permissions to access this page.

More
12 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled

bashirnoori wrote: -load-: You do not have permissions to access this page.

If you search this forum for "-load-: You do not have permissions to access this page" you will find your answer. ;)

More
12 years 1 month ago #7 by bashirnoori
Hi,
I think there is some bugs or any problem !
the main problem is this , that i can't chose/select any category from list when i post.
you can see the example, i attached the front and admin pics.

thanks
Attachments:

More
12 years 1 month ago #8 by Jiminimonka
Please post your configuration report.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #9 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Cannot select categories.
bashimoori: Thank you for posting the picture of how you have set up your "categories". According to the picture, you have not set up any categories; you have only created sections. This explains why no-one can post any messages on your forum and why the category select options are all greyed-out.

If you read Sections, Categories, sub-Categories (Part 1) , as I asked you to do, you will see that you need to create categories as well as sections. The first time that you install Kunena one section and one category are created for you (as well as a test message); this is done to show you how it's done.

There is no need to post your configuration report this time but, for future reference, please read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? so that next time we won't have to ask you twice to provide us with that information. You can save yourself a lot of time if you provide us with that information instead of waiting for us to ask you.

You need to create categories and then people will be able to post messages on your forum. ;)

*** Topic moved from Support category ***
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 1 month ago #10 by bashirnoori
Hi Sir,
Thank you for your message, i understand now.
But there was no section text any where, there is Category manager - New , so people will think this is just category !
So because of that i was confused !
yesterday i was working from morning tel to evening, but i didn't find the solution...
Any way, again i want to thanks from you, solved :-)

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds