Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Allow Guests to Post/Write

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by zijo
When set Allow Guests to Post/Write to YES gusts can read and write.

When set it to NO,guest should read posts but when click on forum they get message;
"You do not have permissions to access this page."

I am positive before it worked ok, (guests could only read boards) and for some reason it stopped.

Any help?
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
That is indeed how it should work.

Please post your configuration report when asking for help.

Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #3 by thekodols
I have the exact same problem. It was working before. And I missed at what point it stopped working.
Edit: I'm a dumbass - locked the topic and was wondering why no-one could post. :D
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by thekodols.
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
thekodols: No problem. Common mistake and we all do things like that from time to time.

zijo: It has now been 5 weeks since this topic was started, since Jiminimonka asked you for your configuration report, and there has been no response. We must assume that you have resolved your problems. This topic is now closed.
Time to create page: 0.352 seconds