Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunena Session Table most entries deleted

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 1 day ago #1 by mikefriendly
I rather stupidly deleted a load of entries in my Kunena sessions table, not realising that they held information about users read and unread messages etc.

Is there a way of restoring the table to some sort of default?

My members are finding that many of the topics are now just showing a blank page.

Thanks in anticipation
B)
Last edit: 12 years 1 day ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
The only way to restore a database would be a backup I believe.

Since all joomla websites run on a database, deleting parts of the active components database is a bad idea unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
I would not be too concerned about deleting entries in the kunena_sessions table but I would be concerned if you dropped the whole table from the database. What did you do?

If you deleted the entries in the kunena_sessions table they will be rebuilt anyway when people use the forum. If you dropped the table then you will have to restore it. The easiest way to restore the table is to re-install Kunena.

General background reading: see How To Destroy your forum data...
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds