Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Answered] What do the green/white squares mean when viewing a topic?

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by missalexrowsell
I had a user on our forum ask me a question that I couldn't answer. I don't like that, haha, so I thought I would ask people who know.

There is a little box (see picture) that is sometimes white, and sometimes green. What is this an indicator of?

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Good question! It's a "new" indicator. Messages that a user has not seen before are green. Messages that a user has read before are white. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: missalexrowsell

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by missalexrowsell
Great, thanks Sozz. I thought that may have been the case, but I questioned it when I saw a few random greens, followed by white squares, then a green and 3 more whites.

It's not a function question, but I don't like not knowing so I figured I would ask. Thanks again for your prompt and kind answer.

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds