Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Where is it?

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by fbastage
Where is it? was created by fbastage
This should be a stupid question, and yet I can't find any info at all.

I'm new to Joomla and Kunena. Just installed them right now (2.5 and 1.7.2, respectively). Install is successful. So..

Where is it? How does a user access the kunena forum on the front end? What's its url?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by fbastage
Replied by fbastage on topic Re: Where is it?
believe I have found it

{root}/index.php/forum/

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Where is it?
You need to read the manual. :)

Just go to your main menu (with yellow star) and publish Kunena menu item.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yuzef, fbastage

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by fbastage
Replied by fbastage on topic Re: Where is it?
thanks, I found the menu controls you mentioned. I'm definitely reading more of the 'manual', but I appreciate the quick reply and help as well.

More
12 years 2 months ago #5 by yuzef
Replied by yuzef on topic Re: Where is it?

Matias wrote: You need to read the manual. :)

Just go to your main menu (with yellow star) and publish Kunena menu item.

I respect Kunena way to make make is Unpublished by default, but i think its will be more great to make it Published by default as Jomsocial made it.

This will be useful for newbies and the kunena user starter (as this thread first poster asked)
:)

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site

More
12 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Where is it?

yuzef wrote: I respect Kunena way to make make is Unpublished by default, but i think its will be more great to make it Published by default as Jomsocial made it.

If Joomla was designed the same way in J! 1.5, J! 1.6, J! 1.7, J! 2.5 then there would be no need for special case handling. K 1.7.2 is designed to install (from a single kit) into any of these versions ... and do it all within a file less than 2 Mb. Some things just can't be done that easily. Sorry.

Time to create page: 0.624 seconds