Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Version 1.7.1 upgrade from 1.5.4 use old kunena.forum.css file?

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by trybefore
Can I simply use the old css file from 1.5.4 on 1.7.1?
I need to achieve the original look as shown here.

Please let it be so simple.....
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled

trybefore wrote: Can I simply use the old css file from 1.5.4 on 1.7.1?

No, you cannot.

See Kunena 1.7.1 release notes

Try the default Blue Eagle template. I think the Blue Eagle template will look good on your website. This website here, at www.kunena.org , uses the Blue Eagle template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trybefore

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by Matias
The issue with the old template was that it had all the buttons as images, which were really pain to translate. Additionally the templates were originally from FireBoard they were very badly written and hard to keep up to date. Because of those two reasons we just decided to drop them instead of using a lot of time to upgrade them.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds