Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Version 1.7.1 after upgrade from 1.5.4 some users lost

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by trybefore
Hmm, thought that I was doing well after the help I got yesterday, but it seems that I lost part of the users (only 61 out of 160) after the upgrade. Can I simply export the old database tables and import them into the new site with "drop" and if so which tables do I need to do it to? Or is it better to do this with all of them. Thanks again, the stress level which was coming down has gone up again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Matias
I assume that you upgraded or moved also Joomla..? Because of Kunena doesn't loose Joomla users. :)

If so, this topic has been discussed a few times before and there's a list of tables in a few posts from me. This is really not Kunena support question and there are even extensions which can be used to export users to other sites. Just don't do it manually if you're not a developer who knows Joomla -- there's a lot that needs to be taken care of.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by trybefore
Thanks got that sorted now. You are right I didn't lose the users, sorry about the panic stations.
Have one more question which I will post in a new thread.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds