Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] SEF enable creates problem to Reply, Edit and Search

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1 by hellilyntax
Hi,
i just enabled SEF url in joomla,
everything is fine except these 3 thing,

1. Reply & Edit, i got this empty page

url for reply = demo.al-fikrah.net/forum/tips/3587-sef-e...roblem/post?do=reply
url for edit = demo.al-fikrah.net/forum/tips/3587-sef-e...problem/post?do=edit

2. Search

text in the input box = /forum/search?q=/carian/carian-forum

is there something wrong with my SEF config?

here is my report
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : ja_t3_blank | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.1.4 | creationdate: 11/08/10

Kunena default template details : Fast | author: gonzaunit | version: 1.6.x | creationdate: 2010-10-11

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.2 | Kunena Stats 1.6.2 | Kunena Login 1.6.2

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by hellilyntax.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
I see that you have a complex menu structure. This makes it a little more difficult to solve on the forum.

Although these things are unrelated, I suggest that you upgrade Kunena Latest, Kunena Discuss and Kunena Login to version 1.7.1.

The Kunena template that you are using was designed for an older version of Kunena. It's possible that this template is the reason you are having problems, too. You might find it easier, while you're debugging your site, to use the Blue Eagle template; fix the menu problems and then see if the Fast template actually works. The Kunena project does not support the Fast template; priority support is given where people use the Blue Eagle template.

Setting up a Joomla menu is tricky. The guide to how to create a customised menu for Kunena is Customised menus . If you want something different (and you don't know how to setup Joomla menus) it may be worthwhile getting an experienced Joomla developer to help you. Otherwise, I would suggest that you try to keep your Joomla menu as simple as possible.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by hellilyntax
thanks sozzled,
i will give a try on your suggestion...

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds