Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Merged topic] How to mark a topic resolved

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by BrainDrained
We are using Kunena 1.7.1 to support out members and we would like it if we could mark posts as [RESOLVED] and locked.

We know how to lock but I do not see a way to mark a topic [RESOLVED]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, BrainDrained, and welcome to Kunena.

We've had this discussion before (how to allow someone a simple means to make a topic as "resolved", "solved", "fixed", "answered", etc., including the possibility for the person who originally asked the question to lock the topic. Unfortunately, though, there isn't really an easier way at the moment except for the person who starts a topic to edit their first message, change the subject (insert the text "[RESOLVED]", perhaps), or for a forum moderator to edit the first message in the topic and do the same thing.

Unfortunately, at the moment, that's the way it is. I hope this answers your question, even if it doesn't fully resolve it. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrainDrained

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Beccam
Replied by Beccam on topic Marking a thread as resolved
Hi, I haven't found a way to do this - and assume it is not a feature of the forums, but wan't to be thorough and make sure. Is there a way to add a "resolved" graphic to a forum post? If not, is anyone aware of any plugins to the Kunena system that would add this functionality?

As I don't see a way to do this, I am going to suggest to our users that they edit the title of their threads to add "resolved" to it.

Appreciate any information anyone has regarding this.

Thank you

More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
This has been implemented in K 2.0.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds