Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Resolved] How to create new category in K 1.6.3

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by 019Prince
I just want to know how to create a Forum, i been worked in an office who designing a website but i don't know how to create a Forum in kunena. can u help me Guys.. God Bless ^.^
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon and status

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by CheechDogg
I assume you already installed Kunena on your joomla website correct? If you did what versions of Joomla and Kunena are you using?

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by 019Prince
Kunena 1.6.3 and Joomla Version 1.5.25

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by CheechDogg
Ok, then go to the back end of joomla, under components and go to category manager. From there you can create different categories. Use the default categories as an example for you new ones.

Keep in mind that every category has a Section , under the sections you create the forums which will be used by your forums members to create topics.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #5 by 019Prince
tnx Sir ! God Bless .. ^.^
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by 019Prince.

More
12 years 2 months ago #6 by CheechDogg
No problem 019Prince, glad you figured it out.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds