Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Re: K 1.7.1: How to setup CAPTCHA for registered users

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by jhuynh
I read your reply to the previous post and understood your instructions. I am still puzzle why the CAPTCHA challenge box did not appear when I created an account using the same computer in which I am a super administrator. Is it because CAPTCHA knows that I am using the PC that s super admin is using or because the CAPTCHA did not work on my PC even though everything set up correctly. Thanks.

Is the CAPTCHA set up the same for anyone who wants to create an account? Would one expect to see the CAPTCHA box appear while he is filling out all the required info?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by jhuynh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled

jhuynh wrote: I am still puzzle why the CAPTCHA challenge box did not appear when I created an account ...

That is an entirely different subject. That has to do with the user registration procedure that is used on this website (it's a feature of JomSocial). Please read How do I register new users to my website and where should they login to use my website?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhuynh

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by jhuynh
I do not have the JomSocial or Community Builder installed on my forum and I thought Kunena has a built-in CAPTCHA challenge when someone creating an account. Now I understand that a registered user will see CAPTCHA challenge when he posts his first message. Thanks for your help. At least I understand more on how Kunena operates.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds