Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Need help figuring out which file to modify

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by BTHENDRICH
Hello,
I am trying to modify the Create an Account link at the top of the forums pages. I have a custom form that I want to us and I need to modify the link to the correct page. I can not seem to find which file the link lives in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brad

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Matias
Please take a look into:

administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/integration

There's files called joomla15/login.php and joomla16/login.php. You can create a new integration by creating another sub-folder and copying your own version of Joomla integration into there. This integration will be added into the list automatically.

After that you also need to add the missing translations for the backend. :)

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds