Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question how to assign forum in module position?

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by avantus2
Hi, my task is to display this Kunena Forum in a square module in Joomla.

Can please suggest me how to do that?

It will be something like this. inside, it can display some resent posts or most popular posts.

Is this Kunena Forum achievable?

The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by fxstein
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Kunena!

There are a few fundamental things you should know about Joomla before you proceed.

Kunena itself is a component. That is a major application extension to Joomla. By itself components cannot run within a module position, the occupy the entire screen but can provide module positions for other modules.

In addition to Kunena as a component you can find on our download page various plugins and modules, e.g. mod_latest. It allows you to display various kinds of information in any module position on any part of your website. On many site this is used to display the most current 5 (n) conversations of a forum or a particular category.

You may also use the default HTML module of Joomla to simply place nicely styled links to any categories or forums or parts of your forums in any position of your site.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by avantus2
Hi, thank you so much for your quick reply.

Can you please provide the "mod_latest" link or any other plug-ins links?

I did not find in your website.

Thanks again~
More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
Links to download these things are on the download page.
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #5 by avantus2

sozzled wrote: Links to download these things are on the download page.

Thanks. I installed this Kunena app already. Just wonder where this "mod_latest" plug-in is.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by avantus2.
More
12 years 4 months ago #6 by avantus2
OK. got it. thanks for the assistance. :P
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds