Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question RSS export to Facebook error

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Gosney
I want to export my website's RSS to a Facebook group and found an appropriate app on Facebook called RSS Graffiti. When I entered the link from the RSS symbol into the right field the app says that there is an error retrieving the feed and that a feed could not be found. I tried clicking on the RSS link and it seems to be working just fine. This is probably a problem with the FB App but I thought I would post here just to double check. Please let me know!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Gosney, and welcome to Kunena.

I am intrigued by this error that you're getting. What is the application that is creating the error message. I've never heard of this before. In what way, specifically, do you see this as a support issue, as something that broken in the current design of Kunena or that needs attention by the Kunena development team? Please read the posting guidelines (printed at the top of this page). Thanks

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
As there has been no response to this topic, I think we can consider the matter to be closed.

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds