Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Help with Boardcode (editing hidden option)

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by radioactive

I See such message in every phpbb forum i visit ..i was wondering if such option are avaliable with kunena

I tried hidden bbcode but it just hides the message from user not logged in ..can i edit it somehow to hide message frm registered user and show only after he replies the post ?

thanks in advance
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by radioactive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
This feature does not exist in Kunena. This feature has never existed in Kunena.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by djaja

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by radioactive

This feature does not exist in Kunena. This feature has never existed in Kunena.

I am asking that ..is there someway this can be added to kunena ..this feature is found in phpbb3.

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
Perhaps this feature might be added to a future version of Kunena ... if there is a strong community support to add the feature. If you want this feature added to your implementation of Kunena, this could be added by you or, if you lack the necessary PHP programming skills, you could pay someone else to do the work for you.

More
12 years 4 months ago #6 by radioactive
well i Will Try It ...and will notify here if I could ..so that others could benifit from this..

thanks for your Support

More
12 years 3 months ago #7 by radioactive
mods.mybb.com/view/hideuntilpost

community.mybb.com/thread-84716.html

the following mods are avaliable with other boards
i wonder why its too hard with kunena ?

Can anyone please tell me which files to edit to make the links visible to only those who replied the post ???

More
12 years 3 months ago #8 by Matias
It's hard in Kunena because of Kunena is only 3 years old where most other forums have been in there for 10 years or more. It will get easier when K2.0 gets released.

More
12 years 3 months ago #9 by radioactive
waiting for k2.0 :(

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds