Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Backup Database for Later Restore

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by gamin55
Hello,
We created a site with Joomla and Kunena. Before our launch date the server was hacked and compromised. In preparation for future events such as this one, I would like to know if there is a way we can backup the data of the forum or what file(s) contains all the posting and user information/database. I would like to have daily back-up in the event our entire site get's compromise we can restore Kunena database so the postings and user information is not lost.

THanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
This is a very commonly asked question and it is not specifically confined just to Kunena. We recommend Akeeba Backup. If you want to know what tables are used by Kunena, see [Merged topic] How to move my K 1.6 forum from one site to another ; the information you seek is there.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by gamin55
Thank you!!

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds