Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question IP address in notification mail instead of domain name

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by oorzaak
Hi everybody,

I've just built a new website while the old site of the client was still online. Also, the client wanted to switch to a different hosting provider. Because of this situation, I developed the new site on an account at the new provider's. Once the new site was finished we transferred the domain name from the old account to the new one. So far so good.

Now the new site features Kunena and today I received a Kunena notification mail about a thread to which I subscribed. The notification contains a link to the new post, but the URL looks link this:

109.70.3.175/~verorde/index.php?option=c...=2&id=7&Itemid=35#13

You'll notice the IP address instead of the domain name. I suppose this is due to the history of this site but I cannot find out where I can change this.

Maybe someone on this forum knows how to do this?

Kind regards, Frits

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have configured the live path in Joomla configuration setting ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by oorzaak

xillibit wrote: Do you have configured the live path in Joomla configuration setting ?

Now I have. And it solved the problem :-)

Thanks a lot, Frits

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds