Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged You have entered information to an obsolete form. Please reload page and try again!

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #61 by skybax
that is weird because my .htaccess is the standard one made by renaming the file htaccess.txt with no modification

Do you see something wrong with it ?

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Add spoiler tag to post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #62 by sozzled
I'm just telling you what I know. I downloaded a fresh copy of J! 1.5 only a few minutes before I posted my reply to you and the htaccess.txt file in the installation package is 3596 bytes. I don't know anything more than that.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 10 months ago #63 by skybax
i have replaced my .htaccess with one from joomla website.

More
11 years 10 months ago #64 by marius240
Replied by marius240 on topic Problem solved
problem solved

"You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!"
all you have to do is change the URL to Kunena menu.
all you have to do is to rename the menu to Kunena text "forum" from "alternative".Give his other name

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds