Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena 1.6x and New Joomla! 1.7

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by Menphis
Guys,

I was during a period of time with no internet at home so I couldn´t upgrade neither Joomla and/or Kunena for the latest versions

Nowadays I have Joomla 1.5.21 and Kunena 1.6.3; In case upgrade both: Joomla 1.7 and Kunena 1.6.5 already released, will I have problems?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
You won't have any difficulties upgrading K 1.6.3 to K 1.6.5 as long as you follow the K 1.6 Upgrade Guide and, of course, depending on the currency of other Joomla extensions that you're running. Migrating from J! 1.5.21 to J! 1.7 is a completely different proposition. That's not really a question for this forum. I suggest you make your own enquiries at forum.joomla.org to find out what you need to do.

I suggest you upgrade J! 1.5.21 -> J! 1.5.23 and K 1.6.3 -> K 1.6.5.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by Menphis
thanks!

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds