Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Private Messages are not shown

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by Castor-Designs
Hi there
I've installed the kunen login module on Kunena 1.6.4 and also enabled the option "show link to private messages".
Unfortunately no such link is displayed (also in the markup, there is no accordant link).
How can I enable the private message option?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Do you have a private messaging module installed for Joomla, like uddeIM, Community Builder or JomSocial? If you don't then there is no option built into Kunena by default.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Castor-Designs

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by 810
Do you use jomsocial or uddeim, also Joomla 1.7/16 or 1.5?

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by Castor-Designs

Jiminimonka wrote: Do you have a private messaging module installed for Joomla, like uddeIM, Community Builder or JomSocial? If you don't then there is no option built into Kunena by default.

Hey thx. I thought it was core Plugin of Kunena Component. Thanks for that Information.

Time to create page: 0.542 seconds