Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Post title does not appear under recent topics!

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by susana
Hello,
we have installed the Kunena forum application for the SuSanA webpage. I have just encountered a problem with one posting which appears on the recents topics however without the title. Has someone had the same problem? How can I make the title appear? All the other postings so far do not have this problem.

This is the post: forum.susana.org/forum/39-miscellaneous-...and-public-sector#53

Best regards,
Christian
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by susana. Reason: rephrasing the question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by gypsykitchen
i wonder what happen if you make another post in the 'Category': Miscellaneous systems?
will it show the topic?

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by susana
Thanks for the hint. I did a new posting under the same category and it showed the title! I wonder what the problem was. If I repost this post I will loose the replies...What can I do?

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
I see the issue but I have no idea as to its cause. Perhaps it's an issue with your Kunena configuration or the installation of the component? I don't know. Please read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page relating to the information you should provide when you submit questions in the K 1.6 Support category.

Try resetting all Kunena configuration settings back to their default values.

More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by gypsykitchen
perhaps try 'editing' the post ... you can prob re enter the 'topic'

More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by susana
Many thanks for your replies! I re-edited the title as proposed by gypsykitchen and suddenly the title was visible on recent topics. Great!

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds