Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Where to find more Emoticons?

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by coolnet
Does anyone know where I could find more emoticons? I have been trying to search online, but I can't find any. Anyone else have links or something?

Thanks. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by coolnet
Thanks. :) I mean other emoticons besides the one that is already given. :) i am looking to add more. Something similar to vbulletins emoticons. (if possible).

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Emoticons or smileys are images. You can make your own or use other images by scouring the 'net for them. Save the images you want to your PC and upload them to the folder mentioned in the article I referred to. You can then associate your custom images to BBcode.

More
12 years 9 months ago #5 by coolnet
Oh okay. thanks. :)

More
12 years 1 week ago #6 by JoyousLadyJ
This is helpful. Any guidance on file size? Will emoticons over a certain size cause issues?

Thank you!

More
12 years 1 week ago #7 by sozzled
G'day, JoyousLadyJ, and welcome to Kunena.

I think that the best way to overcome any doubts in your mind about whether different-sized emoticons (or smiley) may cause problems on your forum, is to:

(1) try them out for yourself (use your test site, perhaps, first); or
(2) resize the images that you want us use to roughly the same dimensions as the ones that are included with the default Kunena installation (20px x 20px).

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #8 by JoyousLadyJ
Thank you for the quick reply!

And Thank you for all the wonderful information here. I am new to Kunena and I feel much more able to have things as I want to on my site after scrolling through 24 pages of Q & A's. I really appreciate all the work that is represented here.

I do not have any remaining unanswered questions for now but I will be back if I do.

:cheer:
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by JoyousLadyJ.

Time to create page: 3.188 seconds