Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Error Code appear after create topic in kunena forum category with discuss plugin

More
15 years 3 months ago #99454 by adyjob
I install kunena 1.6.4 in wampserver together with Kunena Discuss 1.6.2 plugin. Installation are fine with no error. After enable kunena discuss plugin and configure accordingly to kunena forum category. While testing drop comment on article a topic is successfully created in the kunena forum category. However, when i try to click the new topic just created an error code appear as below;

Fatal Error: Call to a member function loadByOption() on a non-object in plugins/content/phocadownload/phocadownload.php on line 37

The error was detected in the Content - Phocadownload Plugin.


I know is something to do with the Phocadownload Extension, what should i do? Any suggestion. I can't remove the Phocadownload it is a must for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #99466 by xillibit
Hello,

What exact Joomla! version do you have ?

Please use Kunena discuss 1.6.4

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #99542 by adyjob
I am using Joomal 1.6.3, Kunena 1.6.4 and Kunena Discuss Plugin 1.6.4. I even upgrade my Joomla to 1.6.4 and try it out, it is the same problem.

Basically, I think the Kunena forum is ok the problem is cause by the Kunena Discuss Plugin. Without the plugin the forum just work fine.

One more problem if I enable the debug mode in configuration, I can even enter the forum main site. An error code as below will appear.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'gid' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT gid FROM jos_users WHERE id=43

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #99551 by Matias
Actually that is a bug/limitation in Phoca Download content plugin, Kunena just has error detection that tries to do as good job as possible. Disabling Frontend >> Joomla Content Plugin Support from our configuration may or may not help.

Please contact Phoca support forum and talk with us when they have checked what's happening in there.

Kunena 1.6 code does not have this SQL call: 'SELECT gid FROM jos_users...' so the error must come from somewhere else.. The page should also have backtrace which will tell you where the error happened.
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Matias.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds