Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question A Meta Title Question...

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by readyman
Hello again Kunena Team and Users. I have not been around in a little bit due to some things happening in the little game we call "life". (lol)

But any ways, I have still been using Kunena 1.6 and never ever plan on switching at all unless I use vBulletin and get the paid subscription with the full joomla vB merge kit, but that is of the point.

Okay, so I started a new site ( as seen if you click here ) since I am going to school and wanted a blog style system where I can post returned course work which can possibly help people learn about computer networking. My site has to look professional since I might want to utilize it in the professional world one day, maybe to earn income or otherwise (which I am still trying to get the sites professional look/feel down perfectly and almost have) and it has to be fully functional. Everything in this area is doing good, but IMO the meta titles have a lot to do with the looks of your site.

I am still using K1.6. I wanted to know. How on earth do you change the damn meta title? I really do not want it to say "MySite.com - Categories - Forum Name". I want it to say "MySite.com - Forums" and that is it....is this possible?

It was possible with joomSEF but I didnt like the way joomSEF acted at all, it made a lot more problems for me than it was worth. If I have to stick with the original than I will, but I would really prefer not too.

Here is an example image:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by readyman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by readyman
Sorry for bumping and double posting. But is there anyone who can answer this question for me?

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: A Meta Title Question...
Titles are something that I've been fixing in K2.0, so stay tuned..

Time to create page: 0.551 seconds